Friday, October 10, 2014


Chiropractor

Online Research:

Go Online. Look for and provide the following information. Publish your information as a new post in your Electronic Portfolio.

Duties and Responsibilities: Chiropractors are most of the time concerned with diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the effect of these disorders on the functioning of the nervous system and general health. The main goal of a chiropractor is to relieve pain, increase mobility and to get patients back to full health and mobility.

Salary: $67,000 - $87,500

Education: Chiropractic education requires at least 4 years of professional study and includes a 4-year undergraduate/college requirement in most states.



Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I don’t think I would like to be one because I wouldn’t be comfortable massaging someone else, what if I hurt them really bad and it would make their pain more painful than it already is. I would like to get one if I ever had a muscle pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment