Wednesday, October 22, 2014


Yoga Therapist

Online Research:

Go Online. Look for and provide the following information. Publish your information as a new post in your Electronic Portfolio.

Duties and Responsibilities: Yoga therapists work with clients empowering them to improve health and wellness using yoga practices and teachings.

Salary: $36,900 - $66,530

Education: Yoga therapist must attend a school of yoga training and must have a great knowledge necessary for this job.  


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I don’t think I would like to be a yoga therapist because I would be concerned on the injuries I could give the person or what if I’m doing the job wrong, but I would like to have a yoga therapist to improve my flexibility. J

No comments:

Post a Comment