Monday, November 3, 2014


Dance/Movement Therapist

Online Research: Go Online. Look for and provide the following information. Publish your information as a new post in your Electronic Portfolio and upload to Dropbox.

Duties and Responsibilities: Dance/ Movement Therapy is an exciting field of health therapy that provides emotional, physical support, spiritual, and social development for clients and individuals.

Salary: $44,280 - $67,000

Education: Dance/ Movement therapy require a Master’s Degree and at least two years of graduate level studies of dance training.  


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I don’t think I would like to be a dance/movement therapist because I don’t like to dance and I would hate to dance in front of people and show them how to dance or being taught to dance, it’s just not my thing! K

No comments:

Post a Comment