Thursday, January 22, 2015




Fashion Designer
Research: Look for and provide the following:
Duties and Responsibilities: Fashion designers do many things such as study fashion trends, sketch designs of clothing, footwear, and accessories, creating designs, select fabrics, embellishments, colors, or style of each garment or accessory, and marketing the fashion they created.
Salary: $62,860-$126,290
Education: To become a fashion designer you must have a bachelor’s degree in fashion design or fashion merchandising, as well as a good technical understanding of the production process for clothing, accessories, or footwear.
 
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I don’t think I would like to be one because I’m not good with fashion and drawing. If I had the talent of a fashion designer I would love to be one but sadly I don’t have the talent.  


No comments:

Post a Comment