Wednesday, September 3, 2014


Ambulance Dispatcher

Online Research:

Go Online. Look for and provide the following information. Publish your information as a new post in your Electronic Portfolio.

Duties and Responsibilities: Ambulance Dispatchers work in a call center or in an emergency communication center. They must be available around the clock which means overtime like 12 hours in that position, they have to work evenings, weekends, and even holidays. They must be ready for that call and not be talking to a work mate!

Salary: $41390 - $52830

Education: A dispatcher must have a high school diploma, though additional requirements vary according to state.

 

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

 I don’t think I would like to be one because if I have to answer the phone I would like the person to talk to me slowly and clearly but since it would be an emergency I don’t think the person would be able to do that since it is an emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment