Wednesday, September 17, 2014


Autogenic Training

Online Research:

Go Online. Look for and provide the following information. Publish your information as new post in your Electronic Portfolio.

Duties and Responsibilities: Autogenic training are way that teach your body to respond to your verbal commands. These commands are “telling” your body to relax and control breathing, blood pressure, heartbeat, and body temperature. Most people use autogenic training to relieve the symptoms of stress, like anxiety or panic attacks.

Salary: $35,000-$142,000 or free if it’s just you!

Education: No education needed! Just ask your doctor about exercises you can do for this training.


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I think I would like to be one because I would like to control my way of “listening” to my body at a time when I’m stressed and when I need the help! J

No comments:

Post a Comment