Tuesday, September 30, 2014


Trauma Nurse

Online Research:

Go Online. Look for and provide the following information. Publish your information as a new post in your Electronic Portfolio.  

Duties and Responsibilities: Trauma nursing involves responding quickly to a wide variety of single and multisystem trauma. Involving different patient needs, ages, cultures, and severity of presenting symptoms. The trauma nurse must respond with decisiveness and clarity to unexpected events by assessing, intervening, and stabilizing patients about whom there is minimal information

Salary: $80,000 - $128,000

Education: These are educational requirements for a Trauma Nurse:

·       Diploma, 22.6%

·       Associates degree, 34.3%

·       Baccalaureate degree, 32.7%

·       Masters or Doctorate, 10.2%

 


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I don’t think I would like to be one beause I don’t like to be rushed and this job requires to be fast but on task. Well me I like to take my time on things especially in a job! J

No comments:

Post a Comment