Monday, December 1, 2014


Dermatologist

Online Research: Go Online. Look for and provide the following information. Publish your information as a new post in your Electronic Portfolio and upload to Dropbox.

Duties and Responsibilities: Dermatologists help prevent, diagnose, and treat skin diseases and conditions. Conditions that they treat include acne, dandruff, and skin cancer. They also perform minor surgeries suck as removing warts, moles, and cancerous cells from the skin. The most important part of their job is to educate their patients on the treatment and to prevent other skin condition as in suggesting the correct sunscreen for them of facial cleansers, and shampoo.

Salary: $112,000 - $166,400 per year or $53.86 - $80 per hour.

Education: To be a dermatologist, you need to spend 4 years of getting a bachelor’s, another 4 years of medical degree, and 3 years in residency training.  


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be on?

I would not like to be a dermatologist because I already worry about my skin and I have to treat it correctly and if I would be in this job wouldn’t have the time but I would learn a thing or two but for not I’m not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment