Wednesday, December 3, 2014


Student Success Statement

The 3 Questions:

  1. Can people trust me to do what’s right?
  2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
  3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
    “If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.”
    -Lou Holtz
    Reflection: From questions 1 through 3, my answer is YES, people can trust me to do what is right, unless they thing the wrong is right then no they can’t trust me but if it is right then yes they can! I am committed to doing my very best because that will affect my future and if I do wrong my future will be horrible. I treat people in a certain way, if the person is nice to me I will respect them as so as they are, but if they are being rude then we have a problem and knowing that I will leave them alone and be with better people than waste my time hating them! J

No comments:

Post a Comment