Monday, March 2, 2015


Health Educator
Online Research:
Go Online. Look for and provide the following information. Publish your information as a new post in your electronic portfolio and upload to Dropbox.
Duties and Responsibilities: What a health educator does is they assess and address a community's prevailing health issues with the intent to prevent illness, promote positive lifestyle changes, and improve overall wellness. They educate the community around then and patients that need help as in showing nutrition or having health lessons as to give C.P.R.
Salary: $34,620-$48,790
Education: To become a health educator you must obtain a Bachelor of Arts in Health Education or a master's degree in the Master of Science, Master of Education, or Master of Arts. You must also maintain certification over five years by completing 75 hours of continuing education courses.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I don’t think I would like to be one because I’m not good with crowds and teaching in front of people but if I had an opportunity to do a class I would love to but for now I’m interested in the medical field.

No comments:

Post a Comment