Wednesday, March 4, 2015


Heliotherapy
Online Research:
Go Online. Look for and provide the following information. Publish your information as a new post in your electronic portfolio and upload to Dropbox.
Duties and Responsibilities: Heliotherapy is a type of therapy that involves exposing the patient to light; more or less it is sunlight. It doesn’t always involve sunlight, but also artificial sources like UV light as well as visible or infrared light radiation. It is used as treatment for tuberculosis of the bone, joints, and skin since prolonged exposure to the sunlight can kill the bacteria that caused the disease. Sunlight was, and is, a key source of vitamin D, which is a vitamin that allows the body to fight bacteria.
Salary: $72,000-$625,000
Education: You must obtain a bachelor’s degree in the science field.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I would not like to be one for the reason that it’s not the type of medical field in which I want to work in. I have said this a thousand times, and I stick by it, that I want to be a child’s doctor, that is my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment